The conference GCCE2018
I participated in the conference while doing reception work as a part-time job.I spoke English a little so I write this entry in English.
Unveil the principle behind a solution through technical probrems
(Oct.9th)The session is spoken by Dr.Sugiyama working in NEC.
- easy to follow
- possible to predict the next context
How to make Pages
- Page allocation
- Use template
- Establish a good Problem-solution relation - Paired word
Use pair words
- negative words ->for programs
- positive words -> for solution
negative words and positive words are pair words.
How many pages for what?
- Page1: Background
- Page2: Conventional method
- Page3: Problem of the conventional method
- Page4: Point of the solution and its rationale
- Page5-6: Details of the solution
- Page7-9: Evaluation condition and results
- Page10: Conclution/Summary
*Order of Preparation is (5-6)→(4)→(3)→(2)→(7-9)→(1)→(10)．
The Point of Good Problem-Solution Pair
- 1st in the world brings a benefit Achevement/Contribution
- Solution is a trick for 1st in the world Trick/Function/Compornent/Ingradient
- Problem is oposite to the benefit
Hints of logical thinking
- A. What is the first in the world?
- B. What is the trick/function to active it?
- C. WHat is a user benefits?
- What is the opposite from the benefit?
- D. Express it w /C+no or not
- E. Express D w/o no or not
- F. A+B or B+A,may use up to one conjuction
- G. if use of C makes the title better than F
- Dr.Hara working in MITSUBISHI.
- Ship engineer made color scoreboad(Los Angels Dodgers).
- Creating thin and beautiful screan for sports studium.
- Creating Organic LED.
I can't understand the details.He mainly talked the constitution beautiful screan.
I talked with students of Hokkaido Univ.
I heard that they are going to play “Jinro” at their hotel,it seemed exciting.
I could understand the sessions in English surprisingly.
In the conference,there were many presentations on research on hardware.